My dear virtual friend Heidi at My Simple Country Living bestowed on me “The Versatile Blogger” award it was so thoughtful of her to think of me and my lil’ blog over here at Lil’ Suburban Homestead. If you have not been to her blog it is truly wonderful and always inspires me and she has a knack for finding really cool new blogs! So if you are looking for new and exciting blogging adventures than look no further 😉
Here are the RULES for the Versatile Blogger Award-
1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
3. Mention seven random things about yourself. (see below)
4. List the rules.
5. Award to 15 bloggers.
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are SEVEN random things about me…
1. I love growing tomatoes to the point that I will fight to the death for them.
2. I love reading as much as I love blogging.
3. I am a full time IT person in an Elementary School
4. I absolutely love white water rafting and camping!
5. I need a lot of freedom and autonomy hence my homesteading spirit I am sure.
6. I have been married for 22 years and am a proud Mom to a 14 and 19 year old.
7. I really don’t like to travel all that much I love being at home!
I really want to take some time to peruse other blogs this weekend so I will be awarding this to 15 blogs over the weekend sometime.
I love the title of this award “Versatile” blogger I try hard to have my posts stay relevant and meaningful to all of you! Here is the definition of Versatile:
|I can vouch for the “Changeable; inconstant….but am proud that I am highly adaptable 😉|
Thanks for stopping by!