10 Really Last Minute Fathers Day Gift Ideas
Happy Fathers Day to all you Dad’s out there! I wish you all a fabulous and awesome Sunday! We all have that man in our lives that we love and we want to honor but we don’t always know what to get…..either the huge toys like big trucks, big boats are in the budget or not and Fathers Day can’t change all of that…truth! We can however make the man in our life feel special!
So I am sharing my top shopping list for gift ideas for men mostly local but it may give you some ideas for the fellow in your life and you can say I just ordered it 😉 He will appreciate it, that and a good back rub for sure never goes out of style and this may help you with some ideas for your kids too!
1. A gift card or nice t-shirt from Wilmington Home Brew Supply
2. A handmade wooden beverage cooler (these are truly beautiful) from the Left Handed Beer Drinker
3. Some great tunes from your local music store ours is Gravity Records!
4. Some comic books from your local book store Memory Lane Comics
5. A gift certificate to your local “Farm To Table” restaurant one of our faves is RX Restaurant
6. Breakfast out at your favorite breakfast place on of ours is Saltworks II! They have the most amazing homemade corned beef hash!
7.Bring your fellow or Dad to the shooting range with you! Our favorite place to go is Shooters Choice!
8. Pick up some homemade lip balm or lotion bars made with all natural ingredients and bees wax from our bees at our Lil’ Suburban Homestead Etsy shop!
9. Take the man in your life out to lunch to a deli that serves sandwiches loaded with delicious top grade meat in our area that would be Chop’s Deli! He will so appreciate!
10. Last but not least head out Burgaw stop at Paul’s Place for a hot dog or two and go visit Old River Farms to walk around and buy some plants…a great outing for the guy in your life!
Remember when it comes to Fathers Day creativity and spontaneity is much more appreciated than Dad having to follow a series of “Have to’s” all day! So go to the beach, let him relax in his recliner and watch movies or in my case the Viking loves to spend time with his bees!
Remember to shop local and small biz when you can…..you will feel better about the gifts and items you purchase and you are helping to stimulate your local economy!
I wish you all a beautiful week….until next time!
Share With Others