DIY: Coffee Loofah Soap
I finally tried making our own homemade DIY: Coffee Loofah Soap and I have had these supplies in the house for quite a while, but I finally cleaned out my hoosier during the pandemic and I challenged myself that I need to use items up or donate or pass them on. I love that coffee is such a great exfoliator and the combination of coffee and vanilla is the best gardener’s soap ever!
- you will need an empty Pringles can for mold
- one dry loofah (we grew ours in our garden, but you can purchase these!)
- 2 lb. clear glycerin brick
- 5 to 8 drops of vanilla essential oil
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee
- Eat all the Pringles, so you have an empty can lol…that’s the easy part
- clean out your can and let dry
- place loofah in the can
- melt the glycerin and pour in your brewed coffee and essential oil of choice (I chose vanilla!)
- I sliced the finish product with a pampered chef slicer
I was very happy with how the finished product turned out!
This recipe is simple and so easy to make! My favorite part is that these make great gifts if I do say so myself. Ya’ll know I love to push the easy button. I absolutely love to receive homemade gifts, especially from those that love to share their talents and truly I have the most talented friends.
I hope you are all having a wonderful summer! Until next time!