If you don’t know this about me yet when it comes to my kids I am a huge fan…..and even though I was not a devout fan of football previously now that my son plays I am a huge fan of this sport now! Still in the learning phase though…;) Here are some highlights from our son’s expedition game last night! I even added a new category for Football as my son is now playing on the Varsity team this year! I think my husband got some great shots with our Tele Zoom lens!
This is just a quick post to welcome in this season which means I will be going back to work soon in a week actually. I love to go out and cheer for my son and his friends and on a beautiful night like last night you almost feel like you are in a movie. There is something special about going to a Football Field and watching a game under the bright lights!
Oh and for all you football fans have a great football season! I will be posting some of our frugal, healthy game time snacks this fall!
- Can’t Wait For Football (blackandteal.com)
- Emily Tropp: Byron football to kick off season with celebration (rrstar.com)
- Football offers much despite dangers (goerie.com)
- To play or not to play? (jsonline.com)
- Maroa-Forsyth enjoying upgraded facilities (herald-review.com)