The Gals and The Viking and I would like to wish all of our readers a prosperous and healthy New Year for 2013!
We have been so thankful to share with all of you our hopes, our dreams, our successes and our failures….
We have shared some of our best homesteading moments and some of our worst homesteading moments…..
We have shared some funny family moments and some of our favorite family recipes….
But it’s because of all of you that I share you are the ones who continue to inspire me and my husband “The Viking” in my life!
We are so looking forward to spending 2013 with all of you!
It’s because of all of you we continue to be motivated to share our stories and our lil’ suburban homestead moments!
Thanks so much for keep coming back!
- Holiday Greetings From Lil’ Suburban Homestead (lilsuburbanhomestead.wordpress.com)
- The Best Things Are Made With Love (lilsuburbanhomestead.wordpress.com)
- Freshen Up Fall, The Last Game of Football & The Ole’ Saturday Homesteading Trading Post Ed. No. 37 (lilsuburbanhomestead.wordpress.com)
- New Year’s Resolution 2013 (toxicity2purity.wordpress.com)
- The new homesteaders’ manifesto: Introduction (newhomesteaders.com)
- Seasonal Homesteading Activities (thestonecypheryard.wordpress.com)
- A Wonderful NEW YEAR In 2013 (makemoneyhomebusinesscenter.com)