Happy Saturday Everyone!
The Ole’ Saturday Homesteading Trading Post is back and I hope all of you will link up and guess what anyone can link up as long as your post is homesteading related! I cannot wait to see what all of you have been up too and I have so missed connecting and hearing about what you all are doing at your homesteads.
I do ask that all posts are rated G, family friendly, no carnival or link up ads, and no spam!
I am so excited too because now that I am self hosted at my lil’ domain all of my links that link-up will be embedded in my blog posting. I do ask that you link back to this posting either in each individual post or you can snag The Ole’ Homesteading Trading Post badge and place it in your sidebar widget. Either or is much appreciated 🙂
I would love to see posts on:
- raising rabbits or any other livestock for meat/butchering posts
- soap making
- making your own lotions and potions
- solutions for making life easier
- raising chickens a subject near and dear to my heart
- bee keeping
- sustainable living (such as composting, solar power etc…)
- Off Grid
- Book Inspirations
- Homesteading Fun
- Raising Our Children/Families
- Frugality/Bargain Hunting Thrift Store Finds
- Being Active
- Financial/Saving Money/Budget
- Dumpster Diving
and much much more that I can not even think of because you have already thought of it I am sure!
The Ole’ Saturday Trading Post will open up for link ups every Friday evening! We have been so blessed in the past to have many amazing and well-known bloggers link up here!
and many more!
I hope you will all join in on the journey of connecting homesteaders together at The Ole’ Saturday Homesteading Trading Post and I must say I’m glad to have it back……it feels like coming home again….